ProBasics Transport Chair
**Currently on back order for an extended period of time**
An alternate (similar) model is currently being offered at the same price. See #MDS808210ABE - Medline Transport Chair
The ProBasics Lightweight Aluminum Transport Chair with 12" rear wheels has a lightweight aluminum frame and padded upholstery. The flared handles and handy back-release hinge allow the back to fold down for easy storage and transport. The companion activated hand brakes are ideal for locking the rear wheels during patient transfers, and provide for added safety and control. Comes complete with seat belt, swing away footrests with composite footplates and heel loops. Supports patient weights up to 300 lb.
- Lightweight aluminum construction (only 20 lb)
- 12" rear wheels for better performance on uneven surfaces
- Companion activated hand brakes are ideal for locking the rear wheels during transfers and wheel locks allow user to lock the brakes themselves as well
- Flared handles and handy back-release hinge allow the back to fold down flat and compact for easy storage and transport
- Powder coated aluminum frame is lightweight and durable
- Padded full-length permanent armrests
- Padded nylon upholstery is comfortable, lightweight and easy to clean
- Seat belt for added safety
- Nylon seat straps allow for ease of folding and lifting
- Composite wheels with solid rubber tires are lightweight and maintenance-free
- Tool-free, swing-away composite footrests with heel loops included
Seat Dimensions: 19" x 16"
Seat-to-Floor Height: 19"
Back Height: 16"
Overall Dimensions: 21.5" (open) / 10.25" (closed)
Overall Height: 37"
Overall Depth: 39" with riggings, 27.5" without riggings
Width between Grips: 19.25"