TiLite Aero Z Rigid Wheelchair
CUSTOM BUILD WHEELCHAIR - Quote is Required
The open frame of the aluminum Aero Z calls out to the open road. The Aero Z is the only TiFit, mono-tube aluminum frame on the market. In a class by itself, the Aero Z is lightweight and fully adjustable and it won’t break the bank!
- Rigid: Rigid frame chairs are the lightest and highest performing chairs because they are constructed from the fewest possible components and have the fewest moving parts.
- Fully Adjustable: Precision Lock technology from Permobil is the most intuitive and easy-to-use adjustment system on the market. Together, the Precision Lock caster and back angle adjustments compose an exact fit and effortless ride.
- Mono-Tube Frame: Distinguished by a clean, modern look, the mono-tube frame’s 1.25″ tubing gives the Aero Z strength and durability. The frame shape affords excellent transportability and easy placement on a car seat. Round off the Aero Z’s frame with curved, ovalized caster arms.
- TiFit: The difference between a TiFit chair and all other chairs is that a TiFit chair is a wheeled prosthetic: Every frame is made to measure. The optimized fit of a TiFit chair brings unparalleled performance and function. You will feel the difference in everything you do.
Aero Z Innovation
- Precision Lock Technology combines a minimal design with unmatched adjustability and performance. With an unrestricted range of movement, the Precision Lock Caster reduces complexity and the number of steps required for adjustment. Your chair can now be adjusted in a matter of minutes. Unlike other systems, where you are limited to predefined adjustment slots, the Precision Lock Back offers infinite possibilities for an exact fit each and every time. Critical adjustments can now be made while the user remains in the chair, saving time and reducing inconvenience.
- Adjustable Camber Mount incorporates TiLite’s Tru-Fit system with up to 3.5″ of rear seat height adjustment.
- The Precision Lock Caster System is a simplified and more accurate way to square your wheelchair in a matter of minutes. Precision Lock is the only caster system to feature a single-socket adjustment mechanism while offering an unrestricted range of movement.
- Zero Play Camber Plugs give a much tighter feel to the chair like sport suspension in a car. CNC machined from billet aluminum to the highest tolerances, they remove any side to side movement from the rear wheels.
- The Ergonomic Advantage means an additional unique bend in the frame creating an ergonomic seat slope sitting you lower in the chair providing greater pelvic stability and improved posture through optimal contouring
Aero Z Options
- Titanium Frame Upgrade to get the benefits of titanium frames: Lighter weight, higher strength, and less vibration.
- Curved Backrest Tube enhances the clean look.
- Patented Slipstream Single-Sided Fork with integrated bumper combines elegance and practicality.
- Performance 5-Spoke Soft Roll Wheel weighs just 1.6 ounces.
- Tattoo Finishes TiLite chairs feature Tattooed Finishes. These are not stickers. These are real tattoos permanently imprinted onto the finish of your new titanium or aluminum TiLite chair frame!
Fame Type: Rigid - Mono Tube
Material: Aluminum (Titanium Upgrade Available)
Transport Weight: 12.4lbs (Weight based on 16″ x 16″ wheelchair with all standard features except rear wheels. Rear wheels are not included due to the varying weights of the numerous wheel configurations offered by TiLite. For reference, a pair of standard 24″ (540) rear wheels weighs 7.2 lb.)
Weight Capacity: 265lbs
Seat Width: 10 - 20"
Seat Depth: 10 - 20"
Seat to Floor Height: Front: 16 - 21" / Rear: 12.5 - 20.5"
Centre of Gravity: 6"
Wheel Camber: 0°, 2°, 4°, 6°, 8°, or 12°
Permobil - TiLite
Website: CLICK HERE
*All Seating Components are Sold Separately