Swivel Sliding Transfer Bench
The Swivel Sliding Transfer Bench provides added stability for individuals with decreased or painful mobility challenges getting in or out of the bath. Sliding effortlessly without the fear of slipping or falling, the bench locks on either side and the swivel seat moves a full 360-degrees, locking at every 90-degree interval. For added security and safety, adjust the restraint seat belt around the user’s lap.
The bench allows for easy entry and exit along with the improved sliding rail mechanism and secures the seat safely in place. For additional support, the backrest and seat are comfortably padded with slip-resistant plastic material. Each leg is also equipped with non-slip rubber ferrules to secure the bench in place during use.
Compatible with most standard bathtubs, it requires no installation and can be adjusted to fit over the edge of the bath. Features a backrest height adjusting from 32.5 - 36.75 inches from the floor and a sliding distance of 15 inches. For added strength, the transfer bench is constructed of high-grade aluminum that is both waterproof and won't deteriorate with frequent use.
- Swivel sliding transfer bench rotates 360 degrees and locks every 90 degrees, safely transporting you in and out of the bathtub with minimal strain on your back
- Moves easily, in both directions, from one side of the bathtub to the other with the help of a gliding track for easier transfers
- Designed to help lower the risk of falls and prevent injury, the bench provides added stability for those with limited mobility or general weakness
- The adjustable-height backrest and restraint seat belt will fit each individual user and allow for safe bathtub clearance
- Constructed with medical-grade aluminum that is rust-resistant and lightweight, but durable enough to hold up 400 pounds
Backrest Height: 32.5" - 36.75" (from floor)
Back: 14.75" x 7" x 0.75"
Base Length: 39" - 40"
Depth: 18.5" - 20.5"
Height: 23.25" - 27.5"
Seat: 17.75" x 14.75" x 1.25"
Seat to Back: 13.75"