Enables one caregiver to transfer patients safely and with ease. Delivering enhanced flexibility across patient and resident demographics and clinical needs, the Sara Stedy range ensures a wide range of patients and residents can be safely and ergonomically positioned from a seated to a standing position with ease.
Promote early mobilisation: Sara Stedy can support early mobility initiatives by encouraging patients to take an increasingly active role in their functional rehablitation.
Sara Stedy enables single caregiver usage: Sara Stedy enables one caregiver to perform sit-to-stand tasks for a wide range of patients according to individual size and clinical assessments.
Simplified every day transfers: The Sara Stedy and Sara Stedy Compact are non-powered devices and are always ready to use. They help to simplify every day transfer tasks and increase moveability for patients.
The essential task: Standing and raising is an essential transfer task, often performed multiple times a day. The ability to rise from a seated position is one of the most fundamental movements amongst normal activities of daily living. Sitting to standing is a key step in the mobility process, being a natural precursor to walking. If performed without the right equipment or using an unsafe manual technique, it is a transfer that can put both patient and caregiver at risk of serious injury. The Sara Stedy range ensures that sit-to-stand transfers can be carried out safely, quickly and with ease
The Sara Stedy promote ease of use throughout the sit-to-stand movement and encourage patients to take an active role in everyday transfers, including transfers from bed to chair, toilet or washbasin.
Flexibility across patient and resident capability: Sara Stedy is specifically designed for patients and residents that are unable to mobilise without assistance but are able to contribute to the action or perform part of the action independently. With these patients and residents, it is important to stimulate movement to accelerate recovery or slow down the deterioration of mobility.
Sara Stedy is designed for patients in the height range of 4’11”-6’6”
Compact version also available for patients height range of 4'6"-5'8"
- Innovative pivoting seat opening: Easily accessible for the patient and requires minimal handling by the caregiver
- Caregiver HandleE: Intuitive and easy to use for safe patient transfer
- Crossbar Handle: Allows the patient to support themselves by pulling rather than pushing
- Enhanced Seat Design: Built-in seat handgrips which allow the caregiver to easily turn the support aid
- Knee Support: Additional support when a patient cannot fully control leg movements
- Pedal Operated Chassis Legs: Easily adjusted for optimum access during t transfers
- Total Lock Casters: Provides complete support when the aid is stationary
Height of Chassis: 3.9"
Internal width: 14.2-29.5"
External Width (legs open): 34.6"