Sara Flex Sit/Stand Lift
Designed to make every-day transfer and care tasks easier, Sara® Flex from Arjo equips one caregiver with the ability to position a patient from a seated to a safe, secure and comfortable standing position, in one ergonomic movement.
Optimized patient support: Promotes comfort and security throughout and at the completion of the sit-to-stand movement
Easy to use with enhanced maneuverability: Delivers enhanced maneuverability and requires no adjustment, ensuring ease of use
Comprehensive patient coverage: Enables one caregiver to perform sit-to-stand tasks for a wide range of patients in the Carl mobility spectrum.
- Flexible silicone leg support: Requiring no adjustment, the larger surface caters to the needs of a broader range of patients while delivering optimized comfort. Curved design with a larger, soft and flexible surface supports the legs and knees throughout the sit-to-stand movement.
- Flexible silicone leg strap: Low placement and multiple adjustment options. Enhanced adaptability for a broad range of body types and sizes.
- Ensures patients can be comfortably positioned from a seated-to-standing position.
- Ergonomic forward movement: Forward movement, in combination with the flexible leg support, enables an ergonomic and comfortable sit-to-stand movement.
- Small and light: Keeps Sara Flex at an optimal size that is non-intrusive and suited to the needs of patients that may otherwise be intimidated by bulky or cumbersome handling equipment. Designed with aesthetic appeal in mind, ensuring vulnerable patients remain calm during the sit-to-stand transfer.
- Low footplate with horizontal position: Facilitates an ergonomic sit-to-stand movement that is specifically designed to feel smooth and natural for the patient. Enables easy foot placement while supporting and enhancing the sit-to-stand movement.
- Easy-to-use hand control with display: Ensures the sit-to-stand task is quick, minimally exertive and hassle-free. Ensures caregivers can work closely with their patient and intuitively read weight or maneuver the lift
- Patient handle: Easy-to-grasp and angled patient handle helps ensure comfortable positioning of hands, wrists and elbows throughout the sit-to-stand movement
- Caregiver handle: Flexible grip with intuitive ergonomic efficiency
- An integrated scale is available (optional)
Height of Chassis: 4"
External Width: 26-40.5"
Lift Height: 39-59.75"