PURAP Therapeutic Seat Cushion
HomEquip is the Exclusive Manitoba PURAP Cushion Dealer!!
**Cushion currently only avaialble in the colour Blue
The PURAP seat cushion for wheelchairs and recliners helps prevent and heal pressure sores. It uses our fluid 3D Flotation technology to provide the lowest peak pressures while sitting. It can be used in wheelchairs, recliners, lift chairs, and any other chairs.
The PURAP cushion uses 3 layers - fluid, air, and foam - to dissipate pressure. The fluid layer is closest to the body. It fills in all the space between you and the cushion and increases direct support area. It does not compress and does not push back (like springs). This helps it dissipate the pressure away from the body towards the sides of the cushion.
**NOTE: Currently comes with a blue cover
- Prevents formation of new pressure sores
- Helps existing sores heal faster
- Provides relief from sitting pain
- Waterproof top: Can be easily cleaned with mild cleanser wipes. Especially useful in the case of incontinent patients.
- Flexible, thin and portable: Fits most chairs and can be easily transferred between chairs. Very slightly raises the patient in their seat.
- Clinically tested: The fluid 3D Flotation technology has been clinically tested at Stanford University Hospital
- Does not "pack down": Does not pack down like foam and gel cushions; continuously provides stable support.
18" x 20" x 1.5" (Fits most wheelchairs, scooters, office chairs, and car seats)