Permobil Domus 4 Low Air Loss Alternating Pressure Mattress
Domus 4 Alternating Pressure Therapy system has a 10-minute operating cycle that allows the bladders to inflate/deflate to offload and transfer body pressure. Functions include Alternating Pressure Therapy and Constant Low Pressure (static), and the system also features max inflate and seat inflation for the Fowler position.
Client weight references are incorporated into the control panel so caregivers can easily find the correct level of comfort and firmness needed for optimum comfort and healing. To protect your clients, the Domus 4 has a number of added safety features like an accessible and highly visible CPR release valve, and an auto-lock on the settings after five (5) minutes.
- Suitable for clients with medium to high risk for pressure injuries
- Low Air Loss for microclimate control
- Cell-on-Cell bladder to avoid bottoming out
- Fluid-resistant and breathable quilted cover
- Zippered cover allows for one-step removal
- Visual and audible alarm enhances clients’ safety & security
35.5" x 79"
*Bed not included