Orion II Manual Tilt Wheelchair
CUSTOM BUILD WHEELCHAIR - Quote is Required
The Orion II Wheelchair allows the end user to function independently, leading active, involved lives in their communities. With 45 degrees of tilt, an optional 30 degrees of recline, a standard on-chair adjustable seating system, an incredible range of seat-to-floor heights and creative streamlined design. Comes in multiple colours (upcharge)
- Tilt Option
- Low Seat-To-Floor Height
- Multi Adjustable Axle Plate
- Coated Handrims
- 70 Degree Pin style Front Rigging
- Adjustable Rear Anti Tippers
- Heel Loops
- Recline Option
- Standard seating system consisting of: two way
- Aluminum Seat Pan
- Removable Rear Wheels with Chrome or Plastic
- Adjustable Arm Heights, Gel Padding
- Aluminum or Composite Footplates
- Locking Collar
- Elevating Legrest with calf pad, allows the client positioning options for comfort and pressure relief
Tilt Style: Gas Cylinder Tilt
Seat Width: 15 - 24"
Seat Depth: 15 - 24"
Seat Height: 13.25 - 20"
Overall Width: Seat width +9.5"
Weight: 65lbs (including seating system)
Weight Capacity: 350lbs
Website: CLICK HERE
*All Seating Components are Sold Separately