J6 Power Wheelchair
The compact J6 is the ultimate choice for clients who demand the superb stability of Mid-Wheel 6® Design and tight-quarter maneuverability. Highly adaptable, the J6 accepts a wide range of seating and electronics options while its powerful drivetrain delivers high-performance torque.
- Mid-Wheel 6® allows six wheels on the ground for maximum stability
- Compatible with TRU-Balance® 3 Power Positioning
- Side-mounted, easily accessible freewheel levers
- ATX Suspension (Active-Trac® with extra stability) incorporates enhanced performance over more varied terrain
- Easy front access to batteries
- Swing-away joystick mount
- Multi-axis joystick mount
- Elevating leg rests
- Oxygen tank holder
- Neoprene leg rest sleeves
- Gel adductor buttons
- Power elevating seat
- Angle-adjustable footplates
- 70° swing-away leg rests
- Q-Logic 2 EX Drive Control System
- Stealth® Seating ▪ Contoured Seating
- Stealth® Positioning Products
- i-Drive® Electronics
TRU-Balance 3 Power Positioning System: TRU-Balance® 3 Power Positioning Systems feature an innovative design that maximizes functional independence while providing an appealing look and feel. TRU-Balance 3 has the ability for quick and easy fine-tuning adjustments to ensure maximum comfort and positioning. Available configurations include power tilt, power recline, power articulating foot platform, and static seating.
Seat Width: 10 - 20"
Seat Depth: 10 - 20"
Seat Height: 17.75"
Overall Length: 34.74" w/o front rigging
Base Width: 23.19"
Drive Configuration: Mid-Wheel Drive
Drive Wheels: 10" Solid / Optional: 10" Pneumatic
Caster Wheels: 6" Solid front & 5" Solid rear
Maximum Speed: 4 mph
Ground Clearance: 2.5"
Turning Radius: 22"
Manual Recline: Yes
Battery Size: U-1
Battery Charger: 5A off board
Battery Weight: 23.4 lbs each
Base Weight: 100.2 lbs
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Website: CLICK HERE
*All Seating Components are Sold Separately