Invacare Basic Electric Hospital Bed Package
The Invacare® Full-Electric Bed offers the greatest convenience for the patient and caregiver. The easy-to use pendant control provides motorized positioning of the upper body and knees, and also adjusts bed frame height for efficient use of accessories and for safe and easy transfer.
Includes clamp on half rails (32" long x 19" wide, height above deck 3.5-16") and Solace Therapeutic Mattress (See #SPS3080)
Invacare's Home Care Bed offers a number of innovations that translate into long-term savings over the product lifecycle:
- High impact bed end panels are more durable, impact and scratch resistant; washable for easy cleaning.
- Universal bed ends can be used as either the headboard or footboard on the bed
- Rubber caster tread for better tracking with non-marring material
- DC low voltage, compact motor system. Quiet motor operation and fast cycle time on lowering height of bed for efficient bed set-up
- Motor system with waterproof enclosures is rated IP66. Washable with standard water pressure. The bed must not be power washed
- Color-coded connections on junction box for easier maintenance
- Double-insulated junction box provides extra protection against electrical shock
- Ergonomic hand pendant comes with durable strain relief and heavy-duty cord. Waterproof casing for easy cleaning, conveniently attaches to bed sheet with clip or rail with hand pendant cradle (sold separately)
Package - Bed, 1/2 Rails, Mattress
Sleep Surface: 80" x 36"
Overall Bed Dimensions: 88" x 36"
Height (without mattress): 15 - 23"