Hoyer Advance Portable Floor Lift
The Hoyer® Advance® is compact, yet able to perform an outstanding range of transfers. Whether from the floor or onto a healthcare bed, the Advance copes with ease. The Advance’s unique tapered leg design allows the lift to get even closer to the widest of obstacles. This is especially useful when encountering large chairs, bulky commodes, and wheelchairs. The tapered design also ensures that the resident feels safe and secure during the transfer.
- Exceptionally Versatile: No-tools folding design allows for compact storage. In the folded position, the Advance® will stand in a stable position.
- Design: The triangular fold design ensures two very important functions:
(1) The lift stands unaided when being stored or transported.
(2) The lift can be safely left with the knowledge that it will not become unstable while not in use.
- Oversized Handle: The oversized handle provides a large surface area, from which the caregiver can maneuver the lift before use.
- Footpad: The push footpad has been designed to reduce the force needed to initiate movement when maneuvering the stationary lift in a forward direction
*Slings required and sold separately. Contact HomEquip at email@example.com or 204-949-2300 for more information
Overall Length 49.2-51.2"
Overall Height 53.5-73.2"
Size: 21.7" W x 46.5"D x 17.7"H
Spreader Bar Height: 15.4-66.5"
Height at Maximum Reach: 46.1"
Reach at Maximum Height: 25.6"
Reach at Minimum Height: 13.8"
Maximum Reach: 32.9"
Turning Radius: 55.9"
Legs Open - Internal Width" 39.4"
Legs Closed - External Width: 26.4"
Overall Height of Legs: 4.5"
Ground Clearance: 1.2"
Front Twin Casters: 3.0"
Rear Braked Casters: 4.0"