EVO 4 Wheel Walker with Arm Trough System
*Price includes walker and (x2) Arm Troughs. To order walker with only (x1) Arm Trough or Separately, please contact us
Arm Trough System Description
The Arm Trough System has been designed for the person that cannot use a traditional walker handle. It provides a more stable platform, allowing users to remain upright.
Evolution’s innovative Arm Trough System is available only for Evolution’s four Evo Models.
- Arm Trough System available only for EVO models
- A more stable platform, allowing users to remain upright
- 5 Points of adjustability for custom fitting
- No extra tools required-fully adjustable using built-in tools
- Can be used as a pair of single side with a regular handle
- Can be adjusted to fit hemiplegics
- Otto Bock arm pads can be interchanged or combined
- Can be used with a slow-down brake assembly and mono-brake
- Removable 7” midsection for extra low seating
- Maximum total weight capacity with two Arm Troughs: 400lbs
- Available Flexible Back Strap
Minimum Height: With 7" midsection: 41" / Without 7" midsection: 34"
Maximum Height: Low/Low Wide: 48" / Regular/Wide: 50"
Overall Width: Low: 24" / Low Wide: 28"
Weight Capacity (per side): 200lbs
EVO Walker Description
The Evolution Series, available in four sizes. Every Evolution model uses 1-1/8” cold rolled steel tubing, the same material used in mountain bike fabrication. Strong 1” tubing is used on the handles, every fastener is stainless steel or plated against corrosion, and the frame is powder-coated with UV protection against fading. All plastic components are molded utilizing the toughest plastics capable of withstanding temperatures up to -40⁰C. The Evolution model offers unmatched stability for users suffering from neurological conditions such as Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s, in addition to arthritic and stroke conditions and users with wide gates. The Evolution series also include the largest baskets available anywhere.
- The rigid steel frame gives this walker unmatched stability for users suffering from neurological conditions such as Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s and stroke conditions.
- The rigid frame allows the addition of the specialized Arm Trough System, for those individuals unable to use a standard walker handle.
- Available with standard rigid back support or flexible back straps
- Wide models have a larger seating area with a bigger soft seat cushion for added comfort.
- Soft seat cushion in every model
- Basket installed tote bag included
- Now with stronger and wider wheels 40mm wide for ease of use on gravel roads, wet grass, deep carpet, etc.
*Available with a one hand brake system. Please contact us for details.
Regular DX / Low DX / Wide DX / Low Wide DX
Seat Height: 23" / 19" / 23" / 21"
Seat Width: 17" / 17" / 21" / 21"
Overall Width/length: 21x30" / 21x30" / 26x30" / 26x30"
Handle Height: 30-38"/ 30-36"/ 30-38" / 30-36"
350lbs / 350lbs / 400lbs / 400lbs
21lbs / 20lbs / 22lbs / 22lbs
*Net Weight of walker without accessories, backstrap and folding basket