EVO 4 Wheel Walker
The Evolution Series, available in four sizes. Every Evolution model uses 1-1/8” cold rolled steel tubing, the same material used in mountain bike fabrication. Strong 1” tubing is used on the handles, every fastener is stainless steel or plated against corrosion, and the frame is powder-coated with UV protection against fading. All plastic components are molded utilizing the toughest plastics capable of withstanding temperatures up to -40⁰C. The Evolution model offers unmatched stability for users suffering from neurological conditions such as Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s, in addition to arthritic and stroke conditions and users with wide gates. The Evolution series also include the largest baskets available anywhere.
- The rigid steel frame gives this walker unmatched stability for users suffering from neurological conditions such as Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s and stroke conditions.
- The rigid frame allows the addition of the specialized Arm Trough System, for those individuals unable to use a standard walker handle.
- Available with standard rigid back support or flexible back straps
- Wide models have a larger seating area with a bigger soft seat cushion for added comfort.
- Soft seat cushion in every model
- Basket installed tote bag included
- Now with stronger and wider wheels 40mm wide for ease of use on gravel roads, wet grass, deep carpet, etc.
*Compatible with Arm Trough system, sold separately.
**One hand brake system available. Please contact for details
Regular DX / Low DX / Wide DX / Low Wide DX
Seat Height: 23" / 19" / 23" / 21"
Seat Width: 17" / 17" / 21" / 21"
Overall Width/length: 21x30" / 21x30" / 26x30" / 26x30"
Handle Height: 30-38"/ 30-36"/ 30-38" / 30-36"
350lbs / 350lbs / 400lbs / 400lbs
21lbs / 20lbs / 22lbs / 22lbs
*Net Weight of walker without accessories, backstrap and folding basket