DayDreamer Lift Chair
Golden’s DayDreamer featuring the exclusive PowerPillow™ provides the ultimate in position control. Recline back and adjust both your head and neck using the exclusive articulating head pillow. Customize your comfort with the built in power lumbar feature. MaxiComfort combined with the PowerPillow and Power Lumbar features offers maximum comfort options, all at the touch of a button. The DayDreamer is a medium/large sized lift recliner – and it is truly one of the world’s most comfortable power lift recliners available!
- Exclusive PowerPillow™ for Ultimate Head Positioning
- Power Lumbar
- Patented MaxiComfort® recline technology standard
- Exclusive AutoDrive™ hand control for easy operation
- Customized Comfort – Lock in “YOUR” Favorite Comfort Position
- Whisper-quiet dual motors for independent backrest and seat operation
- Full Chaise Pad Support for Total Body Comfort
- Superior Leg Extension
- Anti-skid, adjustable leg levelers for enhanced stability
- SmartTek® inside – patented diagnostic system
Double Motor Chairs: Lift and have full adjustability of the head and feet separately so that you can change the position until you are comfortable. They also recline further down which is more ideal when you wish to sleep in the chair.
Approximate recommended height only
Medium/Large: 5'7" - 6'2"
Overall Width: 38.5"
Overall Height: 45"
Width Between Arms: 22.5"
Floor to Top of Seat: 20"
Seat Depth: 20.5"
Seat to Top of Back: 31"
Distance from Wall Required: 22"
Fabric Type/Colour Options (click on fabric name to learn more about each fabric type)
Traditional Series: (NO CHARGE) Hazelnut, Sterling, Copper, Calypso, Shiraz
Micro-Suede (NO CHARGE) Bourbon, Smoke
Chenille: ($350.00 UPGRADE) Anchor, Bittersweet, Sandstorm, Oxford, Port
Brisa: ($750.00 UPGRADE) Black Onyx, Coffee Bean, Saddle, Night Navy, Beet Root, Cream, Buckskin, Shiitake, Iron
Alta: ($400.00 UPGRADE) Carbon, Limestone, Shale
Valor Urethane: ($350.00 UPGRADE) Chestnut, Geranium, Cobalt, Eclipse
- Deluxe Heat & Massage System ($500.00 UPGRADE)
- Footrest Extension (Std Fabric) ($250.00 UPGRADE)
- Footrest Extension (Upgraded Fabric) ($300.00 UPGRADE)
*To determine if a footrest extension is required, it is best to come into the store and try out the chair and then order the chair with extension through our customer service. Alternately you could order the extension after the chair is received if you find the footrest on the lift chair is too short.
*For details on the fabric types and add-ons, see individual items