Curbell Wireless Alarm Monitor
When used with cordless sensor pads the Cordless Advanced LCD Bed and Chair Monitor eliminates cord tripping hazards, as well as cord damage — the primary cause of false and failed alarms and pad replacement costs. With its easy-to-read LCD screen, dedicated function buttons, and cordless capabilities, it’s the ideal choice when you need a fall management monitor that’s flexible enough to use with any of your patients in any situation.
Features (Italicized features are additional features vs. the advanced corded model)
- The easy-to-read LCD screen shows current settings, pad status, and alarm notifications.
- Bright LEDs on the sides of the monitor give additional visual notification of an alarm when the monitor is mounted in the hall.
- Two cordless sensor pads can be synchronized to the BC400 at the same time.
- Cordless pads eliminate cord tripping hazards, as well as cord damage.
- Dedicated button for quick access to volume control
- Reset button allows your staff to quickly cancel an alarm (the monitor reactivates automatically without an On/Off switch)
- “Low Battery/Replace Pad”, “Alarm”, and “In Use” indicator LEDs show status at a glance.
- Alarm delay setting helps prevent false alarms when the patient momentarily moves off the sensor pad
- Pause feature gives the caregiver 30 seconds to reposition the patient without activating the alarm
- The KEY ON/KEY OFF switch places the monitor into a tamper-resistant mode (bypassed by the included override key)
- Nurse call jack allows direct notification to nurse call
- Call cord jack allows the connection of call cords
- Volume can be turned off to reduce alarm fatigue
- Bed, chair, and wall mount options are available
- Strain relief helps prevent damage to the sensor pad cord
- Durable thick plastic casing and impact-resistant rubberized edging reduces replacement/repair costs
- Power Source: 4 AA batteries (included) or AC backup (purchased separately)
*Pad sold separately.
5.3″ x 3.5″ x 1.7″