Curbell Standard Alarm Monitor
The Standard Bed and Chair Monitor is a simple solution for patients who need continual monitoring. Staff can easily move the monitor from one location to another, so a patient can be monitored whether they’re in bed, in a chair, or even in the bathroom.
- Dedicated button for quick access to volume control
- Recessed On/Off switch
- “Low Battery/Replace Pad”, “Alarm”, and “In Use” indicator LEDs show status at a glance
- Nurse Call Jack allows direct notification to nurse call
- Bed, chair, and wall mount options are available
- Strain relief helps prevent damage to the sensor pad cord
- Durable thick plastic casing and impact-resistant rubberized edging reduces replacement/repair costs
- Power Source: 4 AA batteries (included) or AC backup (purchased separately)
*Pad sold separately.
**See the Curbell Advanced or Wireless Alarm Monitor for additional features
5.3″ x 3.5″ x 1.7″