Cloud Lift Chair
The Cloud is the world’s most comfortable lift chair recliner which comes in two sizes, Small/Medium and Medium/Large. Featuring our custom bucket seat, this chair is the ultimate in relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Overstuffed, biscuit back design
- Unique chaise pad design cradles your lower body in comfort
- Features our patented MaxiComfort Ultimate Recline Technology
- Features our unique AutoDrive hand control, with three pre-programmed buttons and two programmable memory buttons to save that perfect position!
- Generously filled, wide armrests for enhanced arm support when sitting or reclining.
- Optional: Power Pillow (see item Power Cloud for details)
Double Motor Chairs: Lift and have full adjustability of the head and feet separately so that you can change the position until you are comfortable. They also recline further down which is more ideal when you wish to sleep in the chair.
Small/Medium / Medium/Large
Approximate recommended height only
Small/Medium: 5'1" - 5'6" / Medium/Large: 5'7" - 6'4"
Overall Width: 33.5" / 38"
Overall Height: 41" / 45"
Width Between Arms: 18.5" / 20"
Floor to Top of Seat: 19" / 20"
Seat Depth: 19.5" / 21.5"
Seat to Top of Back: 27" / 29"
Distance from Wall Required: 23" / 24"
Fabric Type/Colour Options (click on fabric name to learn more about each fabric type)
Traditional Series: (NO CHARGE) Hazelnut, Sterling, Copper, Calypso, Shiraz
Chenille: ($250.00 UPGRADE) Anchor, Bittersweet, Sandstorm, Oxford, Port
Brisa: ($750.00 UPGRADE) Black Onyx, Coffee Bean, Saddle, Night Navy, Beet Root, Cream, Buckskin, Shiitake, Iron
Alta: ($300.00 UPGRADE) Carbon, Limestone, Shale
Valor Urethane: ($300.00 UPGRADE) Chestnut, Geranium, Cobalt, Eclipse
- Deluxe Heat & Massage System ($350.00 UPGRADE)
*For details on the fabric types and add-ons, see individual items
*Manufacture has limited lift chair selection due to Covid-19
January - March colour availability: Hazelnut, Sterling, Coffee Bean (Brisa)
>8 week timeline for these colours. Alternate fabric types/colours or add-ons will result in longer lead times per the manufacture.
Many in-stock options available immediately, please call for details.