Benefit from Bruno's compact Curb-Sider. Bruno's dependable hoist-style lift for scooters and powerchairs, the Curb-Sider's space-efficient design lets you keep third-row seating when a mobility device isn't present in most vehicles. Stand by the bumper, connect a docking device, push a button and the Curb-Sider lifts and stows your mobility device.
- Top-selling Bruno hoist-style lift
- Vehicle-specific design
- Telescoping off-set arm version for wide bumpers/smaller vehicles and additional bumper clearance
- Power lift, rotate, stow
- Potential to reinstall in another applicable vehicle
- Fold-down lift head allows partial third row seating/extra space when mobility device not present (optional quick release pins required)
- Back-off Device: removes back of mobility device to fit in small vehicle openings
- Exterior Controls: Available on curb-sider VSL-6000
- Quick Release Pin: allows lift head to fold
- Driver Side Position: standard passenger side placement
- Walk from front to rear of vehicle and vice versa
- Stand for two to three minutes
- Adequate balance, hand dexterity and strength to attach the docking device, including bending over
- Operate buttons on hand-held control while gently guiding mobility device into vehicle
Standard lift capacity: 250 lbs (for VSL-6000) / 400 lbs (for VSL-6900)
Installed weight: 75 lbs (for VSL-6000) / 83 lbs (for VSL-6900)
Min opening height: 29"
Adjustable post height: 30 - 41"
Adjustable outer arm: min 23" - max 32.5"
Adjustable outer arm: 6 degrees
Power: Vehicle battery (12V), Optional 12V power supply
*Note that your vehicle may have a lesser weight capacity. Always contact HomEquip to confirm vehicle/mobility device compatibility