Enjoy maximum flexibility with Bruno's Chariot. Transport mobility devices behind almost any vehicle using Bruno’s exterior scooter/powerchair lift, the Chariot. The Chariot's independent suspension carries the load's weight and 360-degree spinning wheels make it easy for anyone to maneuver.
- Single button power up/down platform
- Easy drive on/drive off platform
- Stays precisely behind vehicle - impossible to "jacknife"
- Lighting package for peak safety
- Independent suspension carries weight, not the car
- Platform manually folds when not in use
- Retractable securement belts with one-hand operation
- Easily transfers to another applicable vehicle
- Corner Markers: visual guide for easy backing up
- Spare Tire: added peace of mind
- Vinyl Cover: all weather protection
- Walk from front to rear of vehicle and vice versa
- Stand for two to three minutes
- Drive mobility device on/off platform
- Hold down button on control arm to power platform up/down
- Secure mobility device: lean over, release lever, connect hook to receiver on mobility device, engage lever (all can be performed using one hand)
Lifting capacity: 350 lbs
Installed weight: 335 lbs
Max mobility device width: 27"
Max mobility device wheelbase: 38.5"
Overall height: 65"
Hitch: frame mounted Class I or II (receiver hitch required). Class III (2” square) requires Bruno hitch adapter kit.
Hitch height: 8" - 16"
Power: Vehicle battery (12V), Optional 12V power supply
*Note that your vehicle may have a lesser weight capacity. Always contact HomEquip to confirm vehicle/mobility device compatibility