Alta High Performance Fabric
Seating fabrics in high-traffic and multi-use environments require a different level of attention. Historically, only the harshest “super fabrics” were considered for these settings. Alta retires this notion with the next generation of fabric technology that redefines what it means to perform. For heavy-duty or high-traffic seating, Alta ramps up performance with a total liquid barrier, antimicrobial protection, and repellency to liquids and oil-based stains. Exceptional cleanability comes standard with all Alta applications. Whatever the space, soft and comfortable textiles are easy to maintain and tough as nails, without looking or feeling that way.
Golden offers a 10-year warranty on High Performance Fabrics with Alta technology.
- High repellency to stains and spills, including complex oil-based stains
- Durablock liquid barrier, providing breathable protection for upholstery and furniture
- Exceptional cleanability, reducing the need for harsh cleaning agents
- Antimicrobial protection controls odors, stains, mold, and mildew
- Bonds to textile fibers at molecular level
- Odorless and completely imperceptible to the eye and hand
Cleaning & Care Guidelines: Fabrics treated with Alta are exceptionally easy to clean and maintain.
1. Liquid spills: Don’t wait!
Blot liquid quickly and gently with a clean, dry, absorbent cloth. If liquid remains, continue with gentle blotting. Gently remove any soil or debris from the surface. No rinsing
2. If any residual spot remains: Flush liberally with warm water and blot with
a clean, dry, absorbent cloth. Change blotting cloth surface frequently, until spot is gone. (Avoid brushing which can spread the stain!) Repeat process until spot has been removed. Finish with final warm water rinse and blot.
3. For difficult or stubborn stains: Mix 2-3 drops of any mild laundry
detergent with 1 cup of water and apply to soiled area. Gently work solution into the area, wait several seconds and blot the spot with a clean, dry, absorbent cloth. Repeat until spot has been completely removed. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and blot to remove any soap residue. (Be thorough here: soap not rinsed away in the fabric can cause a recurring
Carbon, Limestone, Shale
*Available on Golden Technologies Lift Chairs only.