2 Wheeled Walker with Skis
ProBasics Two-Button Release Folding Walkers provide maximum strength in a lightweight aluminum design, all backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Ample height adjustment options coupled with a two-button folding mechanism make ProBasics Folding Walkers easy to use and accommodating to the most demanding patient needs. Available in junior or adult sizes. Support patient weights up to 300 pounds.
- Attractive, lightweight aluminum frame
- Adjustable height settings
- Easy-to-use push button folding mechanism provides audible click when locked
- Front cross brace near top of walker allows for full stride
- Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing
- Vinyl contoured hand grip for added comfort and long lasting wear
- Rear glide cap allows for walker to slide easily and smoothly over most surfaces
- Folds flat for transport and storage
Adult - Handle Height: 32-39"
Junior - Handle Height: 25-32"
Patient Height Range (Approximate): Adult: 5'2" – 6'4" / Junior: 4'4" – 5'7"
Width Inside Hand Grips: 17"
Width Inside Base Legs: 20"
Depth Opened at Base 17"
Depth Folded: 4"