Sara 3000 Sit/Stand Lift
The Sara® 3000 is a standing and raising aid that features improvements in this Arjo-pioneered product concept. The ergonomic design and powered features enable a single nurse or caregiver to provide first-class care during routine handling activities, such as transfers and toileting. Its excellent functionality in relation to cost brings higher standards of resident/patient care and operating safety within affordable reach.
Enhancing lives: Using the Sara 3000 activates mobility during everyday transfers and makes it easier to carry out mobility maintenance and standing exercises.
Making tasks easier and safer: Assisted transfers and toileting can be carried out without the stress and risk of injury associated with manual handling.
Improving care and efficiency: Operation by a single nurse or caregiver means maximum efficiency for otherwise labour intensive routines. The excellent level of functionality relative to cost brings a higher standard of care within affordable reach.
- Powered standing and raising aid, designed to promote mobility maintenance and standing exercise for the resident / patient
- Large handles allow residents/patients to adjust their grip for comfort and security
- Powered opening and closing of chassis
- Active kneepad with individual leg support
- A variety of slings made from non-slip material, available in different sizes
- An integrated scale is available (optional)
Height of Chassis: 4.25"
Lifting Height: 36-67.5"
External width (legs closed): 25.25"
Internal Width (legs open): 35"