Orthex Sophia 4 Hi-Lo Bed
Orthex® posture bed is comfortable and aesthetically appealing. Different configuration possibilities allow everyone’s needs and budget to be properly answered. Whether it is to address pain, digestion, breathing or blood circulation, the SOPHIA remarkably improves wellness.
*Mattress & Side Rails sold separately
- Solid construction and contemporary look.
- Ultra powerful and quiet engines.
- Head tilt up to 72°
- Leg elevation up to 8’’
- Trendelenburg and reverse trendelenburg up to 13°
- Industry standard safety functions: removable side-rail (sold separately), battery backup and shock-resistant wired remote control.
- Made in Canada, in collaboration with health professionals.
- Three-year warranty on electric components. Lifetime warranty on the frame.
Attractive design: A contemporary construction allows to benefit from the capacities of an adjustable bed without compromising the bedroom’s appearance.
Advanced adjustments: The multiple adjustment possibilities inspired by hospital beds provide the ideal position while remaining ergonomic and functional.
Superior comfort: A truly orthopedic mattress maximizes comfort and support in order to achieve a restful sleep. (mattress sold separately)
Exceptional quality: Quality components and local manufacturing ensure optimal functionality and durability with superior service.
Usage: Different configuration possibilities allow everyone’s needs and budget to be properly answered. Whether it is to address pain, digestion, breathing or blood circulation, the SOPHIA remarkably improves wellness.
Twin XL / Queen
Sleep Surface: 38x80" / 60x80"
Height (without mattress): 10 - 30"
770lbs / 800lbs