Orthex Wedge Cushion
Joint and muscle pains are often caused by improper sleeping positions. Designed by specialists, the Symbia 18°–23° relieve pain and pressure. Digestion and sleep are not a good mix. The Symbia 18°–23° inclination facilitates digestion and reduces gastric reflux. Breathing plays a crucial role in the quality of sleep. The unique posture provided by this cushion liberates the chest, clears the airways and eases a deep breathing. Reading or watching TV in bed are privileged relaxation moments. A stable and comfortable position will provide the correct posture.
- Whether sitting or lying, make sure to recline from the waist up to ensure complete support. Duration of use varies according to individual needs.
- Composition: Support structure: High density polyurethane foam.
- Comfort layer: High density, gel infused, viscoelastic foam (memory foam).
- Cover: Bamboo viscose is a textile with unmatched comfort; it’s antibacterial, hypoallergenic and breathes and absorbs humidity, which reduces the effect of nocturnal heat.
- Maintenance: The Bamboo cover is machine washable in cold water. Lay flat to dry. No ironing. No bleach. Additional covers are available.
18° = 24" W x 28" L x 9.5" H
23° = 24" W x 28" L x 12" H